Sunday, November 22, 2009

bad day

i was making the video for mun.
suddenly i felt like wanna vomit.
and i relly went vomit after few minutes.
lol.
i tot it will b okay after vomit all the rice i eaten.
after 5 min i went vomit agn == .
then started to stomach ache and nt feeling well.
tot i can finish the video by midnite.
but i din do it coz i vomit non stop.
after i vomit the 6th times.
i call my dad n he brough me to see doctor.
its already 1am and oni cn find a 24 hours clinic in ipoh.
see doctor in midnite is so expensive.
rm50 wo.
the doctor said i got 肠胃炎.
after i back home.
my stomach ache bcum more serious and i cant even std up or walk.
so san fu.
i cant even go up to my room and tell yuki nt to wait me to make the video.
and i cant attend muns bday party.
zzz.
woke up in the morning and i finaly finished the video n sent to yuki.
lucky the video is nt tat big.
so happy after heard mun was cried after watched tat video XD.
thks yuki for pui-ing me in the midnite make tat video and collect those picture and soudclip =D.
thankeww.

No comments: