Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/27

20 days ago.
i set a deadline for myself.
i gave myself 20 days.
if after 20 days still nothings change.
i will quit.
today is the day i shud make the choice.
continue. or quit.
i gave her the present today.
i slept on her arm.
i play her hair.
i touch her hand.
i made her dulan.
i made her laugh.
felt the feel of last time we are still together.
aih.
what shud i do?
everyone asking me to give up.
everyone asking me to find another.
seriously she have no reason for me to like her.
but i LOVE her everything.
whatever she say.
whatever she do.
i just LOVE her.
even she scolding me everyday.
staring me every time.
showing shit face to me always.
but im still enjoying it.
people say i stupid.
i say people dunno enjoy. XD
maybe she will say continue like this is better.
what so bad.
why cant?
i will say.
cant lo. haha
i cant feel any confident.
you are not belong to me.
and the wall between us is damn thick and wide.
she has a boyfriend and she love him.
but he is not me.
this the reason i always emo.
i know we will never get back together again anymore.
i wont feel happy like last time anymore.
blaming myself for not treasure the time when we are still together.
aih.
continue or quit.
i dun wanna quit.
i dun wanna continue.
i want her.
hou len diu ahhhh. zzzzzzz

dun cry dun cry dun cry dun cry.
yessss.
tml will be better.
argh!!


No comments: